Asked By: Robb Bradtke
Date created: Thu, Apr 1, 2021 9:27 PM
Date updated: Sun, Nov 20, 2022 1:10 AM
Video answer: Understanding glp-1 medications
Top best answers to the question «Glp 1 drugs»
Diabetes drugs in the GLP-1 agonists class include:
- Dulaglutide (Trulicity), taken by injection weekly.
- Exenatide extended release (Bydureon), taken by injection weekly.
- Exenatide (Byetta), taken by injection twice daily.
- Semaglutide (Ozempic), taken by injection weekly.
- Semaglutide (Rybelsus), taken by mouth once daily.
Video answer: Glp-1 agonists, explained: how they work, their benefits and risks