Top best answers to the question «What does rrr stand for in medical terminology»
RRR. regular rate and rhythm (see pulse)
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What does rrr stand for in medical terminology?» often ask the following questions:
⚕ What does npo stand for in medical terminology?
- According to MedicineNet, NPO is a medical abbreviation that means nil per os, or nothing by mouth. It means that a patient isn't allowed any food or drink for medical reasons, as stated by Wikipedia.
- What does sid mean in medical terminology?
- What does hci stand for medical?
- What does ppi stand for medical?
⚕ What does dm mean in medical terminology?
- In medical terms, "DM" stands for diabetes mellitus. Diabetes mellitus is a term that refers to type 1 or type 2 diabetes, as stated by MedicineNet .
- What are the basic medical terminology?
- What is the basic medical terminology?
- What does the prefix per mean in medical terminology?
⚕ What does patent mean in medical terminology?
- Medical Definition of Patent (noun) - MedicineNet. Patent (noun): A device giving exclusive control and possession. Before the commercialization of biomedical inventions, the word "patent" in this sense had no place in a medical dictionary.Now the patent is the foundation of the biotechnology industry.
- What does aart stand for in medical?
- What does chf stand for medical term?
- What does co stand for in medical?
We've handpicked 24 related questions for you, similar to «What does rrr stand for in medical terminology?» so you can surely find the answer!What does tc stand for in medical?
- Modifier TC is defined as "Technical Component" and should be appended to a procedure code when the provider rendered only the technical component of the service. Modifier 26 - One of the most frequent reopening requests we receive is based on the failure to correctly indicate professional component for services in a SNF (Skilled Nursing Facility).
- Neutrophils: Most common type of white blood cell.
- Edema: Swelling.
- Embolism: Blood clot.
- Sutures: Stitches.
- Polyp: Mass or growth of thin tissue.
- Compound fracture: Broken bone that protrudes through the skin.
- Comminuted fracture: Broken bone that shatters into many pieces.
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF) is a type of neck surgery that involves removing a damaged disc to relieve spinal cord or nerve root pressure and alleviate corresponding pain, weakness, numbness, and tingling. A discectomy is a form of surgical decompression, so the procedure may also be called an anterior cervical decompression.
A accommodation; acetum; angström unit; anode; anterior. a artery. a before.What does arc stand for in medical category?
- ARC stands for Association for Retarded Citizens (now renamed The Arc)
- Poorly controlled DM or HTN, COPD, morbid obesity (BMI ≥40), active hepatitis, alcohol dependence or abuse, implanted pacemaker, moderate reduction of ejection fraction, ESRD undergoing regularly scheduled dialysis, history (>3 months) of MI, CVA, TIA, or CAD/stents.
- Autism, or autism spectrum disorder (ASD), refers to a broad range of conditions characterized by challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviors, speech and nonverbal communication.*.
- BC in Healthcare BC Birth Control Medical, Pregnancy, Health BC Bachelor of Surgery Lat. Baccalaureus Ch ... BC Bacillus cereus Medical, Food, Protein BC Back-calculation Epidemiology, Public He ... BC Basal Cell Medical, Dentistry, Technolog ... 15 more rows ...
- Benazepril is an ACE inhibitor. ACE stands for angiotensin converting enzyme. Benazepril is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). Benazepril may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Most commonly known as “Behavioral Health Technician” (BHT) or “Behavioral Health Paraprofessional” (BHPP) However, the facility can use whatever job title they prefer.What does carbamate stand for in medical category?
- carbamate [kär′bəmāt] any of a group of anticholinesterase enzymes that cause reversible inhibition of cholinesterase. They are used in certain medications and insecticides.
- CC stands for Complications and Comorbid Conditions (medical coding) This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- (NCI Dictionary) CER: Control event rate; see event rate. Clinical practice guideline: A systematically developed statement designed to assist health care professionals and patients make decisions about appropriate health care for specific clinical circumstances.
Listen. Central pain syndrome (CPS) is a rare neurological disorder caused by damage to or dysfunction of the pain-conducting pathways of the central nervous system (in the brain, brainstem, and spinal cord).What does crataegus stand for in medical terms?
- Angina pectoris. Heart, affections of, failure of, hypertrophy of. Characteristics. Crataegus was introduced into medicine as a heart remedy by Dr. Greene, of Ennis, Ireland, and it has been used empirically with much success in cases of heart failure.
- CS 1. completed stroke (see stroke syndrome); o-chlorobenzylidenemalononitrile. 2. o-chlorobenzylidenemalononitrile, a commonly used tear gas. symbol for the element cesium. abbreviation for cesarean section.
- Abbreviation for coefficient of variation; cardiovascular; closing volume. Farlex Partner Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012
- diplomate [dip′ləmāt] an individual who has earned a diploma or certificate, especially a physician who has been certified by a specialty board.
- "DM" in cold and flu medicines stands for Dextromethorphan HBr, which is a cough suppressant. If the cold or flu formula has these letters after its name, you know that it will treat a cough.
- Total testosterone (TT), dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEA-S), LH, FSH, and insulin were measured using UniCel Dxl 800 Immunoassay System (Beckman Coulter, Brea, CA).
- EER (Estimated Energy Requirement) is the intake of diet required by an individual to maintain balance. This intake depends on certain factors including age, weight, gender and the level of physical activity a person is involved in.
- Valid for Submission. F43.23 is a billable code used to specify a medical diagnosis of adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood.
- FFS. Fee-For-Service. Medical, Government, Gerontology. Medical, Government, Gerontology. 1. FFS. Fee-for-Service. Medical, Health Service, Health. Medical, Health Service, Health.
- FRCS is short form of “Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons”. It is a professional qualification required to practise as a surgeon in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.